Currently serving women in Watauga, Ashe, Avery, and Wilkes counties in the North Carolina High Country.
Endless Blessings Services Include:
1. 2-3 prenatal appointments.
2. Loans of any resources on pregnancy, healthy living, nutrition, wellness, breastfeeding and/or childbirth that is in our Endless Blessings Library.
3. The discussion of topics, education and information that is relevant to YOU, the birth of YOUR baby, and YOUR pregnancy
4. An extensive birth plan consultation to help you develop birth preferences so that you can confidently share them with your care provider and birthplace staff.
5. The review of support, relaxation positions, visualization, and breathing that is helpful to ease labor.
6. Unlimited phone, email, and text support during pregnancy.
7. On call 24 hours a day from 36 weeks to 4 weeks post postpartum.
8. Support for dad and/or other support people.
9. Support for the birthing method that you choose at while in labor home and in the hospital.
10. Use of doula tools, birth ball, and doula bag during labor.
11. Assistance with photo and video during birth or after if you desire.
12. One visit postpartum to review the birth, assist with breastfeeding, and answer any concerns.
13. Exclusive access to the clients only page that includes referrals of all my favorite childbirth and natural health professionals and a complete list of all the resources in my library.
I believe that supporting a mom and attending a birth is a passion and a calling. I am passionate about supporting, educating and resourcing women to empower them to have the best birth possible. You can trust that at Endless Blessings that you will be supported, cared for and that we will be a source of non-judgmental support and encouragement. I am a professional and intend to support your birthing goals as well as work well with your care providers and nurses. I have done my best to develop unique relationships with area doctors and midwives so that you will have the best experience possible.
Switch to our mobile site